Thursday, December 29, 2005

So I'm blogging. Does this make me a 15 year old girl who hates her parents and is going to get stalked by old fat guys like me? Why on Earth do I think I'm important enough that anyone will give a damn about my day and my thoughts. Half the time, I don't even care myself... And why after typing for like 25 years do I still do this - can;t- instead if this- can't?

Wow, I feel better already.

So I turned the most useless age ither than 22 yesterday- 31. I'm going to take the Edward Headly route and call this the 10th anniversary of my 21st birthday. Here's how I celebrated. I took the fam to the new aquarium (thought to follow) and then drove home. We ordered out and I had two beers. By 10:30 I was asleep. I am so a party animal. I remember the good old days when birthdays meant like 25 beers and lawn furniture thrown from a balcony. Of course tucking in two babies kind of makes up for it.

So the GA aquarium... wow. It is unbelievably cool, expecially if you;ve only been to the one in Chattanooga- or Chattavegas. It is as good as the Chicago or Boston (so says the wife). The main tank- thumbs up. The 5 baluga whales- thumbs up. The penguins- thumb up my own ass. Very lame, standing still, warm water penguins BOO. The bottlenecks- thumbs down. Stroller access- thumbs way down. The crowd- thumbs in other people's asses since there is no room to maneuver it to my own. I would definiately go on a school day. It really was cool though.

So that;s it for now. Please read and respond so that I can feel validated...

Erik

6 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

You should feel validated now. Don't worry about the typing, it gives the text more character (no pun intended). Want a link?

8:17 PM  
Blogger Big E said...

What do you mean by this link? My Blogenglish no so good...

8:46 PM  
Blogger Brett said...

Would you like for me to put a link to your blog from my blog... kinda like the cyberspace equivalent of mutual masturbation without the guilt or the awkward morning after.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Big E said...

Oh... a cyber circle jerk. Sounds great.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

LOFL...that's laugh out fu_k_n_ loud for the computer challenged. There are some people who are just fun to banter with or witness their banter and E=i= M=s=n and brooktoon are two...

10:09 PM  
Blogger brian said...

Went to the aq., lots of stupid people. I'll fill you tonight.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home