Friday, February 09, 2007

Hey, I'm Bu'wheat. 'Amember me?

I know I've been gone a while, so I may have no readers left, but here I go- con bullitz.

  • GMEA was fun. The clinics that I hosted went well and were well attended. I do not delude myself to think that it was anything I did, but have M.C. here was great. I love to hear him talk. I learned some things I never even thought about- color wheel stuff. Food was good.
  • I had 0 (zero) drinks at GMEA. This is a 1st for me. I don't plan to continue it, but it was nice to need to be fresh and want to go to things. Every night we would go "want to go out? No, I have to be at _____ at 8:30." Usually there is nothing that I want to go to...
  • This is a great music week for me. Prince at the SB and the Police at the Grammy's! Damn! My two favorite pop artists in the same week. Sweet!
  • My indoor drums and guard had good first shows. I am very happy with what's going on here. I know most people don't want anything to do with these things, but I truly enjoy them both. It is another creative outlet for me and I get of on the planning and watching it come together.
  • I got my marching band music for next year. I am very impressed with what our arranger was able to do. I was flipping through and noticed that no one's part is hard, but the whole thing is so intricate and complex it's unbelieveable. I am excited about what we should be able to do next fall.

All right, that's enough. I will try to be better about getting on and chatting.

w0rd,

E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home