Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Thoughts at a fever pitch. OK, they aren't really that fast, I just have a lot of junk to cram in one post. Hence el bullitos

  • All-State was fun. Shockingly enough, it was the first time I have been for the entire weekend. My kid had fun and I had a great meeting. If you know the state of marching band in G@ then you will know what el Wolllllfe and I have been working on. We are now taking a different, more back door approach. I hope it helps...
  • I said back door approach
  • I love my family. I am excited about having our third (due July 31 if you haven't heard). For some reason, I am really excited about finding out the sex of #3. I don't care which it is, I just really want to know.
  • Blind kids can't sight read. Interesting...
  • Good things appear to be happening at work. More to come in the next few days.
  • Pre-LGPE concert was last night. We had both MS groups and all 3 HS groups play. Long night, but well worth it. MS kids got to hear what we are doing and play in a good place. Fun. I was also excited to let the MS directors hear the state of the Mill River bands. I am happy to say they were pleased.
  • I have two people joining me in St. Louis for the Police concert. Rock on bitches. Anyone else who would like to come, let me know soon. I can get one more reserved seat, but I'm buying them on Saturday.
  • It is better to be happy than right. Just want to let everyone know that I think that sentence is the key to my peace and joy post-job-one-and-marriage-one.

w0rd,

E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home