Saturday, January 07, 2006

I am sick as shit. I think I may have actually seen my intestine today. I can;t remember which end it came out, but it really sucked. I got it from my wife who has passed it to both me and our nanny. The baby just vomicked on Kaphy. This just keeps getting better...

I really missed being at OOOOOOvre's stravanganza last night. We'll catch you at 40 papi.

I have had a ton of time to persue my geek interest no. 2. If you are a computer geek, you need to buy and play this. www.civ4.com. If you are married, make sure that your wife really loves you, bacause she may not see you for a few days. I read a quote that said something like this. "I got up at 8:30 this morning at some toast and started playing. It is now 10:30, I wandering around London looknig for dinner. That is all I have done. I stopped, not because I was hungry, but because I got to a stopping point in my game."

I know, I know, you all thought OOOOOOvre was the only geek.

Much love,
E

1 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

Oh my god, I just wet myself looking at the screen shots. Are you freaking kidding me. How did I miss this? Oh yeah, I 'm working 50 hours a week and getting a masters. I should not buy this until my masters is done.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home