Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Miss me?

I can't type long, just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still here.

I will say this- we went to the aquarium again. Still love it. Kids are really starting to love it. There are two things that really get on my nerves there.

1. People taking no-flash-cell-phone pictures. You know you won't ever use that! You also know that it will look like shit. Either get a real camera, or get the hell out of my way.

2. The otter and sea lion area. This is like the narrowest part of the whole place and it usually has like 400,000 people trying to look in. My kids are 3 feet tall or less. The can't see through 14 columns of people. Poorly designed.

Leaving for BOA in 12 days. Can't wait. Hope that Bill gets as much from it as I did.

Much love,
E

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Oubre said...

I completely agree with number 1 and 2. Also, Asian people don't understand that no flash means NO FLASH!

9:24 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

Have a safe trip up to BOA. If you run into Otis Murphy, tell him I said hello!

If you go out to eat, tell them hello too.

Don't forget to leave bug and insect killing instructions at your house before you go.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home