Friday, April 28, 2006

Here it comes. I've had enough of this "I miss my friends" and "I'm So Busy" and "My Pussy Hurts" business.

Guys night (or day) out. Sometime before 5/14. Everyone has 3 days to submit when they want to go. We're doing this. Tell your wives you have a new All-Region Indoor Marching Percussion and Donought Eating Festival to go to.

All comers (huh, huh, comers) are welcome. Party train from TN...

Let's be part of the sloution, not part of the problem. I vote for 5/13.

w0rd up,
Erik

4 Comments:

Blogger brian said...

5/13 is my birthday! Not sure if I can ditch the family that night!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Brett said...

I don't have a wife to make an excuse to, but I might just be up for 5/13... I may be around.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Will said...

Not a chance I can make it down there before 5/13, but I will be in Atlanta a lot more from now on. I'll let you know when i'll be there.

8:38 AM  
Blogger Big E said...

Let's go for 5/20. I will give further details later...

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home