Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I'm finally letting myself get excited.

I've been at MCHS all week with guard and drums and some with leadership. Every day I get more hyped about how things are going to be. My predecessor has been here every day but today.

Bill and I get along really well. There doesn't seem to be any resentment or ego issues getting in our way, and I'm more than willing to open my arms and work with him. He's very genuine and just a super guy...

The drums have gotten about 400 times better his week. They simply needed the training on refinement and fundamentals. some of you probably could have guessed this... The guard is working really hard and making progress, also. They spent- literally- 5.5 hours learning how to do drop spins and peggies correctly. they simply didn't know.

We're not going to be Lassiter or Collins Hill next fall, but we will be better than we were. I think some people will be pleasently surprised- I am.

One more thing- I haven't heard one kid talk back, mouth off, be a wise ass, or even talk unless asked a question. I'm not used to that. I feel like the oppiste of Kirkdoggydogg earlier.

My family also kicks ass. I love my wife and kids and how supportive they are of e. I couldn't do this without them.

Much Love,

E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home