Saturday, April 08, 2006

My wife is sewing, so here are some things that I think about:

1. Rich McKay is a genius. He somehow made all the moves the Falcons needed and we haven;t even drafted anyone yet.

2. Cynthia McKinney is a real piece of work. She is not associated with me or my belief system. Found out today that her dad was a cop. You are a class act Cyn, salt of the earth...

3. Watched the 9/11 movie preview. I don't know if we need this film. How much of this is fact, and how much is Hollywood? Hollywood is the devil- I don't need some blown up over-heroic story about this plane. I would; however, be all about some port security.

4. For other geeks in the crowd. I got the Mill Creek boosters to offer 12 1/2 scolarships to the BOA symposium. That means if I get 12 kids to go, I can go for free- not even my wife can stop me :-) The further away from the event I get, the more I realize how much a learned.

5. You must visit www.tasteebros.com. Just F@#$ing go. Spend some time- explore the space...

E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home