Thursday, January 19, 2006

Well, we're all here in Athens town for the weekend. It is good to be here. I always love bringing kids to JanFest for a bunch of reasons. All my best kids are here- they're all juniors and seniors, all good players, all good kids- perfect. I also feel like this is a vacation for me. I get to hang out with Kirkdawggydawg and Bryyyun, and OOOOOOOuvre and get paid? Super duper. The best part is, for the first time, my students at home are still getting taught! Life is good.

I;ve been meaning to post this for a while. I love this guy's music. I would marry it if I weren't already happily hitched. Here's his website http://www.jeffbeal.com. There are tons of free samples to listen to. If you like modern, listenable music, he's for you.

I have also decided that as the token liberal in our group, I should post something that I feel is important every week. I'll start soft:

Diet Pepsi is better than Diet Coke. Pepsi One is better than anything.

There I said it. I'm from Atlanta- this may make me go to hell...

Erik

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Oubre said...

See, showing your liberal stupidity. Diet Pepsi tastes like flat Coke. Pepsi One tastes like flatter Coke.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

WHAT?!?!?! You're liberal...???? I haven't noticed. Coke ZERO is the way to go. My place of employment is a Pepsi place...yuck. But, it gives me great pleasure during a home game on friday nights to go to my fridge and get a diet coke or coke zero I can proudly display in my hands as I go about my business. Why are you blogging at Jan=Fest? Everyone who reads this is here?

11:31 PM  
Blogger Brett said...

1. Alan, I'm not there.
2. You fucking liberal... How dare you dis on Jesus's favorite soft drink.
3. I listened to Jeff Beal tonight and loved it. I will listen more soon. Thanks for the tip.

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home