Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Weekly thoughts:

GMEA was fun. I learned a lot about Finale, and not much else. I think Kirkdiggity will back me up, that after the BOA Symposium this summer GMEA isn't quite the same. It's like after the first time you went to Midwest.

I didn't spend a lot of time on the river after dark. We went ot Music and Arts and had fun and rubbed elbows then went for dinner. After dinner we stopped by the NBA shindig and it was nuts. I really wasn't up to waiting in line for an hour to get a drink and not having room to lift my arm. I guess I'm getting old...

I would also like to suggest closing the exhibits before the convention opens next year. Friday afternoon gives us WAY TOO MUCH time to run through...

OK- the moment you've all been waiting for- my offensive comment of the week...

Jesus Christ was the most liberal man to ever live. Respect for women, give away your money to find truth, forgiveness rather than punishment. These sound very different from what modern Evangelical leaders are telling us about what we should believe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Oubre said...

UPDATE YOUR DAMN BLOG!!!

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home