Saturday, April 15, 2006

Had a wonderful day yesterday. B. Wolllffe and I had a meeting in Warner Robbins for the marching committee. I feel like we are again making progress in getting things right for our activity.

Kathy and I had a great date last night. We actually drove down to Madison and got massages and dinner. Wonderful little spa called Spa Adonia. They stayed open late so that we could get handled... Then we ate at a place called Town 220. YOU MUST ALL GO HERE. We need to make it a mission to keep this place open. Everything that they served was perfect. It was like eating in Buckhead- save three things...

1. We ate appetizers, salads, entrees (lamb and scallops), dessert, coffee, and wine for less than $100.
2. People were wearing shorts.
3. At no time did I fear for my life walking to or from the place.

I can't find the website today, but if your looking for a nice place to go - this is it.

Much Love,
E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home