Friday, October 13, 2006

I know no one even checks my blog anymore, but I'm bored so here goes.

  1. Starbucks is officially the anti-Christ. They are now forcing you to pay for their hotspot. devil, devil, devil...
  2. Tijuana Flats is now the king. they do not make you pay, or I wouldn't be writing this...
  3. I had a great time judging with the wolf last weekend. We were amazingly close all day. I think it was a big success for the new criterion sheets.
  4. I could never work outside the metro area. Some of those bands made me want to jump out of the press box. I feel for those kids who are set up to fail or at best never given a real chance at success. I saw the worst band I've ever seen. Just sad.
  5. I miss my children and I love my job. Kaphy has started bringing the girls and her dad to our practices. Now at least I can see them from atop the tower for a bit. Better than nothing. Kaphy is really working hard to help me be the best father and band director I can. She really is the best.
  6. Taking the band to NC for the weekend. Should be fun.

Take luck,

E

2 Comments:

Blogger brian said...

I read your blog! And I was proud to share the veiwing of the worst band ever. What were we supposed to say to that???

10:53 AM  
Blogger Brett said...

There are several people who still check it every day. I think you would have to not write for six months in order to some off of some blog rolls.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home