Thursday, June 22, 2006

Just for fun...

Here is the link to the 2004 vote by issue quiz. If all of my loyal readers can spend 30 of their valuable minutes, I think we could find out some interesting things. Here are my disclaimers.

1. Leave all of the candidates 'on'- even the people you've never heard of.
2. Try to ignore it if you figure out who said a specific comment (some are pretty transparent).
3. No cheating and looking before you're finished.
4. If an issue doesn't matter to you, you can skip it by not marking anyone.

I would like to see where everone actually falls on this. After this one, we can do the "Are you a Libertarian" quiz.

Erik

http://www.votebyissue.org/wbur/

1 Comments:

Blogger brian said...

OK, I'll bite on this one. I took the quiz. I'm not sure how but I came out balanced between Bush and Michael Peroutka. Kerry and Nader were near the top of my disagree list.

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home