Thursday, March 08, 2007

Here is a quick list of the funny sh&% you get on a regular basis when you have a two year old child. These are two comments she has made to us and their context. I swear that we don't live at the TV, really.

  • When I said "Baby, it's time to turn of the Goodnlght Show and go to bed", she responded "but daddy, there's more fun coming my way next..."
  • While pretending that her dollie was crying she said "don't worry Sarah, you can visit us online..."

Everyday I understand more and more why people with children are different. Not better or anything judgemental, just different. It is a different that I very much enjoy being.

I also have a student who is borderline obsessed with old Chapeeeelle show skits. The other day he was stomping on the IDL floor saying "F your mat Lance, F your mat..."

E

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home